I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- It's Friday & it's been a very long week so now I desperately need the Brooklyn Popcorn Truck to come to Columbus Circle. @BrooklynPopcorn 1 day ago
- .@standupkid has to live blog the convention tonight and I'm pretty sure I'd rather be on trapped in an elevator than be at home for that. 2 days ago
- RT @poniewozik: So in November, we find out if President is now an entry-level job. 4 days ago
- RT @amfmpm: ENOUGH teasing Melania, she may not be a "traditional" first lady but she still eats jewelry just like you and I https://t.co/B… 4 days ago
- RT @ddale8: Here is a list of some of the things that happened at the first day of the Republican convention: https://t.co/97H81oP8i6 4 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
email@example.com… on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Anita Crowther on Running on Empty Truthful teepee on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… ksucrazydaisy on Diva Alert! cher on Happy Birthday To Me… disgusted by you on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Guest Post: Garbage Wars (Part… Rachel on The Laundry Dilemma T on A New Game