I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- Holy hell. Apartment hunting in NYC is exhausting and stressful. 1 day ago
- Me too. RT @poniewozik: Experiencing How I Met Your Mother rage. 2 days ago
- My Travoltified Name is Stephanie Wern! What's yours? slate.com/articles/arts/… #JohnTravoltaNames 3 days ago
- I was feeling smug because my husband took the kid to a bday party alone so I could relax but I just found out there are ponies there 😠 5 days ago
- Searching for our new apartment in NYC has become my current obsession. Kind of pointless right now though since I'm still in Orlando. 5 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Kiki on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Patricia on Stay in Your Lane Michael Loghry on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… MrsRocks on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Rebekah on Reader Submission: Debbie Never That on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Deborah Ford on Running on Empty Deborah Ford on Running on Empty Deborah Ford on Running on Empty Mariya on Hiccups. And more hiccups.…