I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- RT @atotalmonet: Just realized "The Monster at the End of This Book" is the ultimate click-bait slide show in children's-book form, so than… 14 hours ago
- Asked @standupbambino what she wants for Christmas: -A violin -A turtle but "not a turtle pet, a turtle person" -A garbage can ooookaaay... 21 hours ago
- While out for a run earlier, I got crapped on by a bird. Is this good luck or just a metaphor for how my life is going right now? 1 day ago
- RT @andreafelliott: Invisible Child: All five parts of series are up on Web, following a year of Dasani's homeless life. http://t.co/1GcmM… 1 day ago
- Hey, @standupkid: RT @whole9life: Do you struggle to keep weight on during your #Whole30 program?... fb.me/2Io8BP08b 2 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?