I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- RT @katiejwriter: Golf Channel, Arnold Palmer open new expansion at Orlando HQ bizjournals.com/orlando/blog/2… 9 hours ago
- RT @TheStoopBK: Support @nycmarathon runners during a famil-friendly event this Sunday at PS 118 on 4th Ave/8th St! goo.gl/PnOcZt … 9 hours ago
- RT @realityblurred: On #Survivor's Instagram account, Jeff Probst has posted behind the scenes photos like this amazing day-one shot: http:… 1 day ago
- RT @alexanderchee: The MTA is closing a perfectly good bookstore in Grand Central just to make room for food court construction crews: http… 1 day ago
- ahem @standupkid RT @JamieStelter: Gentlemen: there is no better gift you can give your lady than the gift of relaxation.Send her to the spa 3 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Melanie on My Husband, the Hoarder Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty ihateyourblog on Running on Empty ihateyourblog on Running on Empty BB on Packing Problems