I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- I have become a true Park Slope Parent: I actually paid a school consultant to walk me through the public pre-k application process. 😳 17 hours ago
- Does every kid in Bklyn over the age of 2 own a scooter? @standupbambino decided she MUST have one and now has scooter envy everywhere we go 17 hours ago
- RT @standupkid: South Slope stay-at-home-Dads: step forward and identify yourselves, gents. I can't face these playgrounds alone forever. #… 19 hours ago
- cc: @standupkid RT @ParkSlopeParent: Alternate side parking (street cleaning) regulations will be suspended Monday and Tuesday, April 21-22 4 days ago
- Crap. Still haven't watched last week's Scandal and I just know there'll be spoilers galore after the season finale tonight to try to avoid. 5 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Juliette on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… maria on Why I Dislike Winter, Part… bpw on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Carmen Lopez on Mealtime Mess aala on Mealtime Mess Simone Kuhn on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Carmen Lopez on Mealtime Mess Dysfunctional Dorris on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… VaL on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Captain Awesome on Hiccups. And more hiccups.…