I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- Wow, commuters are in rare form today. Apparently, the idea of a 3-day workweek makes people really, really grumpy. 2 days ago
- Stress eating all the chocolate. 6 days ago
- When we went through our IVF journey, we had 6 embryos to test. 4 of them came back chromosomally'… instagram.com/p/-R7FP0r36J/ 1 week ago
- And then I saw that somebody wrote this review, which cracked me up. (see previous tweet) https://t.co/IN3W13NNeM 1 week ago
- Did we rename colors? When did we decide we're no longer calling things 'pink' or 'blue' but rather 'girl' or 'boy'? https://t.co/tikVAugTgR 1 week ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
firstname.lastname@example.org… on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Anita Crowther on Running on Empty Truthful teepee on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… ksucrazydaisy on Diva Alert! cher on Happy Birthday To Me… disgusted by you on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Guest Post: Garbage Wars (Part… Rachel on The Laundry Dilemma T on A New Game