I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- Ok, look, I'm not sure whether I'm for or against the death penalty but if we're going to kill people, can't we at least be humane about it? 13 hours ago
- This store manager is an idiot >> 4-year-old banned from doughnut shop for 'rude' comment clickorlando.com/news/4yearold-… 16 hours ago
- It's entirely possible the cafeteria sushi I just ate was not the wisest choice. #lunchproblems #shouldhavehadasandwich 19 hours ago
- Can somebody invent a sandwich where when you bite into it, the meat won't slide all the way to the other side of the bread? #dinnerproblems 1 day ago
- $1.50 pierogies! $0.25 egg creams! But only for 54 mins: Veselka’s 54 Mins of Insanely Cheap Menu Prices Happens Wed shar.es/NMKcc 1 day ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
biggie fattie on Why I Dislike Winter jef on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Chrissy on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Dear Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Juli Says on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Christy on Reader Submission: Kourtni lena on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Mel Fleckner on A New Game Karl(from PH) on “I ate too much ice crea…