I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- Kid's asleep; husband's out. Just me with some popcorn, a cider and HGTV. Heaven. Absolute heaven. instagram.com/p/q75SPCL3xU/ 1 day ago
- ER #2. At least propofol is good stuff. http://t.co/4aYtCkmico 4 days ago
- Ok, look, I'm not sure whether I'm for or against the death penalty but if we're going to kill people, can't we at least be humane about it? 4 days ago
- This store manager is an idiot >> 4-year-old banned from doughnut shop for 'rude' comment clickorlando.com/news/4yearold-… 4 days ago
- It's entirely possible the cafeteria sushi I just ate was not the wisest choice. #lunchproblems #shouldhavehadasandwich 4 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Curly girl on The Laundry Dilemma biggie fattie on Why I Dislike Winter jef on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Chrissy on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Dear Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Juli Says on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Christy on Reader Submission: Kourtni lena on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Mel Fleckner on A New Game