I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- RT @NataliJewel: Was laughing for a good 3 mins with the #GOPDebate intro until I realized these people want to lead our country. 1 day ago
- Nine months old (and refusing to sit still) today! instagram.com/p/BBdbPV7r37C/ 1 day ago
- RT @ParkerMolloy: https://t.co/kb0iEonzDu 1 day ago
- RT @robbiereviews: Not sure who first said this, but worth remembering: if you don't pay to use something, you're not the user at all, you'… 1 day ago
- RT @KagroX: four, Twitter! six, we do eight! Two Twitter! appreciate? Yay, Twitter! Who 1 day ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
email@example.com… on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Anita Crowther on Running on Empty Truthful teepee on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… ksucrazydaisy on Diva Alert! cher on Happy Birthday To Me… disgusted by you on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Guest Post: Garbage Wars (Part… Rachel on The Laundry Dilemma T on A New Game