I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- RT @MeredithFrost: Back To The Future aging with makeup vs reality bit.ly/1v3FH5W http://t.co/Xf3HlpZ1Nx 5 hours ago
- RT @equalityfl: Today's victory leaves no doubt that FL's #marriage ban serves no purpose but to harm gay couples and their children. http:… 8 hours ago
- Companies that auto-renew memberships without at least sending out a notification email really piss me off. I'm looking at you, @BN_care. 11 hours ago
- RT @the2weekwait: I love when people ask for "futility treatment". Even though it's a typo, sometimes, it feels like a reality. 14 hours ago
- RT @TheThomason: More than anything, the ice bucket challenge has been a painful reminder that most of my friends have houses with yards by… 3 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Missesb on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Missesb on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Tee on The Crumb Conundrum Curly girl on The Laundry Dilemma biggie fattie on Why I Dislike Winter jef on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Chrissy on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Dear Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Juli Says on Hiccups. And more hiccups.…