I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- Anybody wanna take a 5-year-old for the weekend? Current strengths: whining, driving her parents crazy, smothering her baby sister, whining. 2 days ago
- How the rent trap is killing off first-time buyers | Inman inman.com/2015/06/03/how… 3 days ago
- So happy my daughters will never remember/know of a time when their grandmother wasn't able to marry the person that she loves. #loveislove 3 days ago
- RT @ScottFilmCritic: There will never be a worse tweet than this. http://t.co/xDEIYNA43l 3 days ago
- RT @dthomasg: This is what #MarriageEquaility looks like. I know, I know. Western civilization is crumbling. http://t.co/tjkmrXYXwC 3 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
JD on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Dari Hester on Packing Problems Blotty on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… JK on Get it? Get it? Margaret on Denial shonna bearb on Too Many Tissues Deborah on Denial Sherrie on Denial Laurie on Denial Anonymous on I Guess I Need to Buy a D…