I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- Advances may improve success rate for in-vitro fertilization on.wsj.com/1wtFklN via @WSJ 20 hours ago
- Where the heck are Max & Ruby's parents? Ruby shouldn't have to take care of her little brother ALL THE TIME. #momthoughts #annoyingcartoons 1 day ago
- It's an epidemic. RT @LoriNKY: Yikes. I'd expect better grammar from @CBSNews. http://t.co/69kOHKOdPh 1 day ago
- Hey, @standupkid, @standupbambino would love this! > Taiwanese Hello Kitty plane makes its Paris debut dailym.ai/1ow9s84 2 days ago
- RT @neverjessie: If male video game characters were dressed like female characters http://t.co/QrQvENBNBM 3 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Patti on Too Many Tissues Missesb on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Missesb on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Tee on The Crumb Conundrum Curly girl on The Laundry Dilemma biggie fattie on Why I Dislike Winter jef on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Chrissy on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Dear Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.…