I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- RT @BreakingNews: Police confirm remains found Saturday are those of missing UVA student Hannah Graham - @AlbemarleCoPD http://t.co/V7NV8fd… 21 hours ago
- Today I've eaten: popcorn, white rice and angel food cake with whipped cream. Apparently I'm inadvertently on some kind of white food diet. 21 hours ago
- Ebola in Dallas? Meh, whatevs. Ebola in New York City? PANIC TIME. *sigh* I'm bracing for the freak outs. 1 day ago
- RT @voxdotcom: Madeleine Albright just won Twitter: bit.ly/ZPfDhJ http://t.co/DEMfGkNn01 1 day ago
- People tweeting the most Mom thing their Moms did. Awesome. RT @lizzieohreally: Just ... @mallelis's timeline right now ... Amazing. 1 day ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Melanie on My Husband, the Hoarder Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty ihateyourblog on Running on Empty ihateyourblog on Running on Empty BB on Packing Problems