I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- Trying to stop controlling everything and let things happen in their own time but holy crap, it's hard. 2 days ago
- I've hit a new low: I'm now watching "Tiny House Hunters" on HGTV in which this woman wants to buy a yurt. WTF? And why am I watching?? 2 days ago
- RT @SlopeNews: No more leaving TVs on the curb as of January 1, 2015: goo.gl/bp4ciF http://t.co/LMGICVRV7m 3 days ago
- Husband put an empty peanut butter jar AND a bag of chips with only crumbs in it back in the pantry & now I think I might actually kill him. 5 days ago
- Yeah, me too. RT @Cb4M: The Unique Hell of Having a Head Cold While Pregnant - Momtastic: momtastic.com/pregnancy/4809… 6 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Lish on Selective Smelling indigentart on Happy Birthday To Me… itsmecat on I Guess I Need to Buy a D… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Nattie on Running on Empty Melanie on My Husband, the Hoarder Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty