I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- Half a cake for the kid's half birthday today. instagram.com/p/vuLuePr3wT/ 9 hours ago
- Made the mistake of telling my daughter that today is her half-birthday; now she's insisting on presents & cake. We settled on half a cake. 15 hours ago
- RT @aswinn: Love this: How to Make Your Last Name Plural for Holiday Time. (No apostrophe for God’s sake!!!!) via: @AdamsLisa http://t.co/m… 15 hours ago
- This is getting confusing. RT @BrooklynBasics: Now Queens is the new Brooklyn @nytimes nytimes.com/2014/11/23/rea… #brooklyn 1 day ago
- Seriously, Mediaite? RT @Mediaite: Rosie O'Donnell Picked Her Nose and Ate It on The View This Week bit.ly/1yzEWjq (VIDEO) 1 day ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
itsmecat on I Guess I Need to Buy a D… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Nattie on Running on Empty Melanie on My Husband, the Hoarder Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty