I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- RT @BleacherReport: Former New York Knicks great Anthony Mason passes away at age 48 ble.ac/1zqddAm http://t.co/cdpdPIqfDW 15 hours ago
- RT @iamamyrhodes: "93% of our children graduate from high school." - Finland "We can't figure out what color the dress is." - America 2 days ago
- The best thing about the subway is watching people's reactions when a total stranger is falling asleep on their shoulder. 3 days ago
- RT @HuffPostParents: First "Frozen Fever" trailer previews new song huff.to/1woXIOH 3 days ago
- On the F train heading home and someone is on the phone ordering a kale salad. Oh, Park Slope, you just keep on being you. 4 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Carolyn E Williams on The Laundry Dilemma 012947 on Valentine’s Day? What… Flee on I Guess I Need to Buy a D… baby nignog on The Key to a Healthy Marr… jef on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… skinner on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Shalini Daggar on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Kate Crane on Happy Birthday To Me… Lish on Selective Smelling indigentart on Happy Birthday To Me…