I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- RT @resolveorg: Fertility treatments should be available to all. Help stop the CO & ND Personhood ballots. #No2Personhood http://t.co/TtCt… 2 days ago
- Oh, great. Time to unfollow my husband again. RT @standupkid: Football is back! #Arsenal pic.twitter.com/2BPXH3MSYE 2 days ago
- RT @SaraJBenincasa: I was 17 when they killed a 21 yr old gay kid in Laramie. Matt Shepard would be 37 now. And Wyoming has #FreedomToMarry… 3 days ago
- RT @Gothamist: Amazon Begins Delivering Groceries, But Only In Park Slope gothamist.com/2014/10/17/ama… 3 days ago
- RT @davidcommon: No panic here RT @jdhenchman: Lady just chilling at Dulles in her homemade Hazmat suit https://t.co/aKLyfvr5c2 4 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Melanie on My Husband, the Hoarder Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty ihateyourblog on Running on Empty ihateyourblog on Running on Empty BB on Packing Problems