I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- cc: @standupkid RT @ParkSlopeParent: Alternate side parking (street cleaning) regulations will be suspended Monday and Tuesday, April 21-22 2 days ago
- Crap. Still haven't watched last week's Scandal and I just know there'll be spoilers galore after the season finale tonight to try to avoid. 2 days ago
- RT @standupkid: Daughter, after dropping toy monkey in mushroom soup: "It's pretty gross. Should we put it out on the street?" Such a New Y… 2 days ago
- You can get a delicious lunch AND dessert for just $3.25...what a deal! instagram.com/p/m51FBXL3xZ/ 3 days ago
- Just finished 'The Language of Flowers' by @VDiffenbaugh and LOVED it. What to read next?? 4 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Juliette on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… maria on Why I Dislike Winter, Part… bpw on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Carmen Lopez on Mealtime Mess aala on Mealtime Mess Simone Kuhn on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Carmen Lopez on Mealtime Mess Dysfunctional Dorris on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… VaL on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Captain Awesome on Hiccups. And more hiccups.…