I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- This exactly >> This is why you shouldn't click on the naked photos of Jennifer Lawrence - dailylife.com.au/news-and-views… via @DailyLifeAU 1 day ago
- RT @standupkid: Everyday Sexism, kids' pajamas: boys "dream big" while girls are "too cute to sleep." Screw you, pajama designers. http://t… 1 day ago
- So true. RT @Honest: Get. Up. Early. #HonestParenting http://t.co/7ej9LZCJSm 2 days ago
- So apparently if @chipotletweets opens at 11, it doesn't mean they're actually ready to serve food at 11. #badplanning #hungry 4 days ago
- Somebody just walked into work with some @BeardPapasNY cream puffs and I did seriously think about grabbing the bag and running away. 5 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Patti on Too Many Tissues Missesb on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Missesb on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Tee on The Crumb Conundrum Curly girl on The Laundry Dilemma biggie fattie on Why I Dislike Winter jef on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Chrissy on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Dear Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.…