I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- RT @PaulaSimone: Well this is cool! instagram.com/p/3CLzMeJwrB/ 16 hours ago
- RT @ditzkoff: America, first in: ✖️marriage equality ✔️hamburgers with hot dogs on top of them http://t.co/Dz4TKFLJIk 1 day ago
- RT @lukeburbank: This thumb drive is also a beer opener, for when you don't want to feel your feelings but also need to transfer data http:… 1 day ago
- RT @maureenjohnson: The comments on this official @TLC statement about #19kidsandcounting are exactly as terrible as you feared: https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @poniewozik: Today's schedule. Stay classy @tlc http://t.co/PeFGIKxKX6 2 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
JD on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Dari Hester on Packing Problems Blotty on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… JK on Get it? Get it? Margaret on Denial shonna bearb on Too Many Tissues Deborah on Denial Sherrie on Denial Laurie on Denial Anonymous on I Guess I Need to Buy a D…