I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- RT @KenTremendous: Man, if "tahnks" were a word I would've typed it correctly so many times! 6 hours ago
- RT @kimdahlgren: @mrsstandupkid @theskimm haha! yes I find myself skimming the skimm. such is life 9 hours ago
- Surely there's a better way to abbreviate 'assistant'? instagram.com/p/7N91_gL3yz/ 9 hours ago
- He's not too bright, huh? RT @mikiebarb: Husband of KY Clerk to NYT: “Just because five Supreme Court judges make a ruling, it’s not a law.” 12 hours ago
- Is there a skim version of @theskimm? You know it's bad when you don't even have enough attention span for a very brief synopsis of the news 12 hours ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Truthful teepee on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… ksucrazydaisy on Diva Alert! cher on Happy Birthday To Me… disgusted by you on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Guest Post: Garbage Wars (Part… Rachel on The Laundry Dilemma T on A New Game Emily on A New Game JD on Hiccups. And more hiccups.…