I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- When I was young&broke I went to Planned Parenthood for birth control. If you think defunding PP will reduce abortions you just don't get it 20 hours ago
- It's my last full week of maternity leave and I'm starting to feel all the feels. 😥 #SummerOfSophie instagram.com/p/57Qv6UL32G/ 22 hours ago
- RT @lcarilo: Hi @standupkid Hi @mrsstandupkid can you RT, pls. This Is Fifty With Lil: Sadness Watch 2015 thisisfiftywithlil.blogspot.com/2015/07/sadnes… & http://t… 4 days ago
- RT @davidplotz: We @SlateGabfest challenge all to diagram this incredible Donald Trump sentence. @Slate will publish the winner. http://t.c… 4 days ago
- RT @nycsouthpaw: Wreckage found from a plane--maybe the plane--on an island off Madagascar. telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews… http://t.co/WZ5n0VSyzT 5 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Cheryl on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Guest Post: Garbage Wars (Part… Rachel on The Laundry Dilemma T on A New Game Emily on A New Game JD on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Dari Hester on Packing Problems Blotty on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… JK on Get it? Get it? Margaret on Denial