I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- RT @poniewozik: It's not TV: ABC has put unaired DON'T TRUST THE B eps on its website and mobile app, Hulu, & iTunes 11 hours ago
- RT @RobinMcCauley: A fun game to play while waiting in line at the post office is STOP BUMPING INTO ME. 1 day ago
- RT @runnersworld: BREAKING: Runners who were not able to finish the #BostonMarathon are invited back for 2014 ow.ly/l65AC 1 day ago
- .@RonaRecommends Rare date night tonight...trying to decide between Prato, Luma on Park or K restaurant. Thoughts? 1 day ago
- Anybody who tries to tell you that kale chips are even half as satisfying or tasty as actual chips is full of crap. #dietingsucks 2 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
DearMeecha on Mealtime Mess Amber on Too Many Tissues KatzMeowz on Packing Problems Bob on About Me Dee on Trolls Christen on Packing Problems Anonymous on Happy Birthday To Me… namelessfaceless on More Towel Troubles namelessfaceless on Quick Quote namelessfaceless on Why I Dislike Winter, Part…