I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- RT @kkjordan: If my kid can't bring peanut butter to school, yours shouldn't be able to bring preventable diseases. 1 day ago
- The WORST this morning. RT @Gothamist: Friday Morning Subway Commute OF THE DAMNED gothamist.com/2015/01/30/eas… 1 day ago
- LOVED the Mole. RT @realityblurred: Anderson Cooper on The Mole and its future bit.ly/1ChgGbb 2 days ago
- This is why we chose a ped who doesn't accept unvaccinated kids > Why this baby’s mom is so angry at the anti-vaxxers wapo.st/1Btpu8o 2 days ago
- Sad story >> Parents Sue Doctors Over ‘Wrongful Abortion’ thebea.st/1CgWrul via @BrandyZadrozny 2 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Shalini Daggar on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Kate Crane on Happy Birthday To Me… Lish on Selective Smelling indigentart on Happy Birthday To Me… itsmecat on I Guess I Need to Buy a D… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Nattie on Running on Empty Melanie on My Husband, the Hoarder