I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- A: Don't take the D or R train. RT @Gothamist: Ask A Native New Yorker: How Does A Pregnant Lady Get A Subway Seat gothamist.com/2015/04/24/pre… 2 days ago
- It's National Infertility Awareness Week...here's my story: …lesfromthepeanutgallery.wordpress.com/2015/04/24/nai… #NIAW 2 days ago
- I know we live in the age of "if you don't wanna know, get off social media" but I'm still genuinely irritated with all the Grey's spoilers. 2 days ago
- RT @standupkid: Pulled out my daughter's outgrown baby clothes ahead of baby #2. Hand-me-down time machine: markjoyella.com/the-hand-me-do… http://t… 2 days ago
- RT @minakimes: "Allow me to introduce you to my colleague, Dr. Youregonnadie..." http://t.co/dg38GxYsVa 2 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
JK on Get it? Get it? Margaret on Denial shonna bearb on Too Many Tissues Deborah on Denial Sherrie on Denial Laurie on Denial Anonymous on I Guess I Need to Buy a D… Jackie C on Happy Birthday To Me… Jackie C on Happy Birthday To Me… Reader234-Alert on The Tables are Turned!