I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- I say this every year but I HATE April Fools Day and I especially hate "news" outlets that post prank articles. It's just not funny. 3 hours ago
- RT @BayRidgeBeat: Mike's Donuts on 6822 5th Ave is featured by @EaterNY among the TOP 14 doughnut shops in the city! Bravo! #BayRidge http:… 3 days ago
- RT @Zachats: Psychopaths take selfie in front of 2nd Ave explosion. Later seen digging through rubble for fries. Pic c/o @evgrieve http://t… 4 days ago
- RT @KELLYWEILL: Of course someone found a cow tongue full of needles found in Prospect Park. gothamist.com/2015/03/26/bes… 6 days ago
- RT @DadandBuried: Having kids is like bringing a third wheel along on every date you'll ever have for the rest of your life. If that third … 1 week ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Margaret on Denial shonna bearb on Too Many Tissues Deborah on Denial Sherrie on Denial Laurie on Denial Anonymous on I Guess I Need to Buy a D… Jackie C on Happy Birthday To Me… Jackie C on Happy Birthday To Me… Reader234-Alert on The Tables are Turned! Reader234-Alert on The Tables are Turned!