My husband is so annoying. He works in IT and spends an inordinate amount of time on the internet. That’s not so bad, but he spends 90% of that time on Reddit. Still not a problem, except he feels the need to inform ME of everything he reads. It doesn’t matter if I’m watching TV, or cooking dinner, or working on my website, reading, or talking on the phone. Its, “Hey, did you know that there is a fungus that infects ant’s brains and makes them drown themselves?” or “Oh wow, apparently if gravity was stronger, it would overwhelm the force holding out molecules together and we’d be torn apart through the floor.” and other such nonsense. Bear in mind also, that he’s terrible at relaying facts, and even if I WAS interested in what he said and asked a follow-up question, he’s already moved on and will say, “I dunno, I didn’t read it.”
- RT @poniewozik: I would also accept a new blocking policy in exchange for disabling the ability to RT your own praise. 4 hours ago
- RT @NBCNews: JetBlue launches free in-flight Wi-Fi nbcnews.to/1aZ9pKe 10 hours ago
- Put this Santa Hat on your head, and get into the Christmas Spirit - twb.ly/SBg4B1 14 hours ago
- RT @atotalmonet: Just realized "The Monster at the End of This Book" is the ultimate click-bait slide show in children's-book form, so than… 1 day ago
- Asked @standupbambino what she wants for Christmas: -A violin -A turtle but "not a turtle pet, a turtle person" -A garbage can ooookaaay... 1 day ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?