My husband has a hard time waking up in the morning. Fair enough, many of us have the same problem. The annoying part comes around the mid-point of his very long waking up process when he turns to me and moans, “I think you drugged me.” This happens at least a few times a week without fail. Of course, it makes no sense. What would be the point of me drugging him? Personally, I would prefer if just once he would wake up before me and have my cup of tea and breakfast waiting for me when I got up. I’m not sure if he actually believes that I slip a roofie into his bedside water or if he just thinks it’s funny. Either way, it’s irritating. But can somebody please let me know when they invent a pill that will make husbands clean the bathroom and wash the dishes? Then I really will start drugging him.
- My baby turns 3 today and I've been weepy all day. This doesn't bode well for proms, graduations or (gasp!) her wedding. 14 hours ago
- Survived @standupbambino's birthday party but now I need a year to recover from the chaos of ten 3-year-olds. twitpic.com/cry5f5 2 days ago
- Getting ready for @standupbambino's birthday party...been going non-stop since early this morning. The 3-year-olds better appreciate it. 3 days ago
- RT @standupkid: Family in town for @standupbambino's birthday just hit Facebook to complain nothing's on TV here. Um. I'M ON TV NOW. #Thank… 3 days ago
- RT @poniewozik: It's not TV: ABC has put unaired DON'T TRUST THE B eps on its website and mobile app, Hulu, & iTunes 5 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Truthful Nacho on Ten Years Truthful Nacho on Ten Years Truthful Nacho on “Just Let Them Soak… Truthful Nacho on “Just Let Them Soak… Truthful Nacho on “Just Let Them Soak… Truthful Nacho on Reader Submission: Debbie Truthful Nacho on “How Many Calories Does… Truthful Nacho on “How Many Calories Does… Truthful Nacho on “How Many Calories Does… Truthful Nacho on Reader Submission: Kayla