Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- Worst fortune ever. instagram.com/p/w7Fu_2r37O/ 14 minutes ago
- Trying to stop controlling everything and let things happen in their own time but holy crap, it's hard. 5 days ago
- I've hit a new low: I'm now watching "Tiny House Hunters" on HGTV in which this woman wants to buy a yurt. WTF? And why am I watching?? 5 days ago
- RT @SlopeNews: No more leaving TVs on the curb as of January 1, 2015: goo.gl/bp4ciF http://t.co/LMGICVRV7m 6 days ago
- Husband put an empty peanut butter jar AND a bag of chips with only crumbs in it back in the pantry & now I think I might actually kill him. 1 week ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Lish on Selective Smelling indigentart on Happy Birthday To Me… itsmecat on I Guess I Need to Buy a D… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Nattie on Running on Empty Melanie on My Husband, the Hoarder Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty