Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- Tip: Moving while 7.5 months pregnant is NOT recommended. 1 day ago
- RT @BleacherReport: Former New York Knicks great Anthony Mason passes away at age 48 ble.ac/1zqddAm http://t.co/cdpdPIqfDW 3 days ago
- RT @iamamyrhodes: "93% of our children graduate from high school." - Finland "We can't figure out what color the dress is." - America 5 days ago
- The best thing about the subway is watching people's reactions when a total stranger is falling asleep on their shoulder. 6 days ago
- RT @HuffPostParents: First "Frozen Fever" trailer previews new song huff.to/1woXIOH 6 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Reader234-Alert on The Tables are Turned! Reader234-Alert on The Tables are Turned! Carolyn E Williams on The Laundry Dilemma 012947 on Valentine’s Day? What… Flee on I Guess I Need to Buy a D… baby nignog on The Key to a Healthy Marr… jef on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… skinner on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Shalini Daggar on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Kate Crane on Happy Birthday To Me…