Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- RT @BreakingNews: Police confirm remains found Saturday are those of missing UVA student Hannah Graham - @AlbemarleCoPD http://t.co/V7NV8fd… 1 day ago
- Today I've eaten: popcorn, white rice and angel food cake with whipped cream. Apparently I'm inadvertently on some kind of white food diet. 1 day ago
- Ebola in Dallas? Meh, whatevs. Ebola in New York City? PANIC TIME. *sigh* I'm bracing for the freak outs. 1 day ago
- RT @voxdotcom: Madeleine Albright just won Twitter: bit.ly/ZPfDhJ http://t.co/DEMfGkNn01 1 day ago
- People tweeting the most Mom thing their Moms did. Awesome. RT @lizzieohreally: Just ... @mallelis's timeline right now ... Amazing. 1 day ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Melanie on My Husband, the Hoarder Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty ihateyourblog on Running on Empty ihateyourblog on Running on Empty BB on Packing Problems