Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- RT @PaulaSimone: Well this is cool! instagram.com/p/3CLzMeJwrB/ 4 hours ago
- RT @ditzkoff: America, first in: ✖️marriage equality ✔️hamburgers with hot dogs on top of them http://t.co/Dz4TKFLJIk 12 hours ago
- RT @lukeburbank: This thumb drive is also a beer opener, for when you don't want to feel your feelings but also need to transfer data http:… 1 day ago
- RT @maureenjohnson: The comments on this official @TLC statement about #19kidsandcounting are exactly as terrible as you feared: https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @poniewozik: Today's schedule. Stay classy @tlc http://t.co/PeFGIKxKX6 1 day ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
JD on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Dari Hester on Packing Problems Blotty on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… JK on Get it? Get it? Margaret on Denial shonna bearb on Too Many Tissues Deborah on Denial Sherrie on Denial Laurie on Denial Anonymous on I Guess I Need to Buy a D…