Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- RT @resolveorg: Fertility treatments should be available to all. Help stop the CO & ND Personhood ballots. #No2Personhood http://t.co/TtCt… 2 days ago
- Oh, great. Time to unfollow my husband again. RT @standupkid: Football is back! #Arsenal pic.twitter.com/2BPXH3MSYE 2 days ago
- RT @SaraJBenincasa: I was 17 when they killed a 21 yr old gay kid in Laramie. Matt Shepard would be 37 now. And Wyoming has #FreedomToMarry… 3 days ago
- RT @Gothamist: Amazon Begins Delivering Groceries, But Only In Park Slope gothamist.com/2014/10/17/ama… 3 days ago
- RT @davidcommon: No panic here RT @jdhenchman: Lady just chilling at Dulles in her homemade Hazmat suit https://t.co/aKLyfvr5c2 4 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Melanie on My Husband, the Hoarder Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty ihateyourblog on Running on Empty ihateyourblog on Running on Empty BB on Packing Problems