Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- Happy Wait Until Your Kids Go To Bed And Then Eat All Their Candy Day. 4 hours ago
- They might as well rename today "Elsa Day" (my Elsa is the one on the left). instagram.com/p/u0lvbgL3zr/ 4 hours ago
- RT @katiejwriter: Golf Channel, Arnold Palmer open new expansion at Orlando HQ bizjournals.com/orlando/blog/2… 23 hours ago
- RT @TheStoopBK: Support @nycmarathon runners during a famil-friendly event this Sunday at PS 118 on 4th Ave/8th St! goo.gl/PnOcZt … 23 hours ago
- RT @realityblurred: On #Survivor's Instagram account, Jeff Probst has posted behind the scenes photos like this amazing day-one shot: http:… 1 day ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Melanie on My Husband, the Hoarder Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty ihateyourblog on Running on Empty ihateyourblog on Running on Empty BB on Packing Problems