Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- Waiting on the day 5 report is testing my (very limited) patience. In my next life, I'd like to come back as someone with infinite patience. 8 hours ago
- My husband has virtually no sense of smell which is really irritating since he's in charge of cleaning the cat box. #myhusbandisannoying 9 hours ago
- Kid's asleep; husband's out. Just me with some popcorn, a cider and HGTV. Heaven. Absolute heaven. instagram.com/p/q75SPCL3xU/ 2 days ago
- ER #2. At least propofol is good stuff. http://t.co/4aYtCkmico 4 days ago
- Ok, look, I'm not sure whether I'm for or against the death penalty but if we're going to kill people, can't we at least be humane about it? 5 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Curly girl on The Laundry Dilemma biggie fattie on Why I Dislike Winter jef on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Chrissy on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Dear Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Juli Says on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Christy on Reader Submission: Kourtni lena on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Mel Fleckner on A New Game