Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- RT @HamiltonMusical: Tonight, @HamiltonMusical joins our friends and neighbors @LesMizBway in dimming our marquee at 10:15PM to honor @Bapt… 1 day ago
- RT @WSJ: Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer is expecting twin girls. She plans to take "limited time away" and work throughout on.wsj.com/1N6SQEu 1 day ago
- Wow. RT @NBCNews: #BREAKING: Pope Francis gives priests discretion to forgive abortion nbcnews.to/1NKk8jY 1 day ago
- RT @ltolin: Park Slope graffiti. http://t.co/3aTq6Bb1Nx 1 day ago
- RT @WSJ: Working and parenting – having it all. Why the “mommy wars” don’t exist in Sweden: on.wsj.com/1JH02QT 2 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Truthful teepee on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… ksucrazydaisy on Diva Alert! cher on Happy Birthday To Me… disgusted by you on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Guest Post: Garbage Wars (Part… Rachel on The Laundry Dilemma T on A New Game Emily on A New Game JD on Hiccups. And more hiccups.…