Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- RT @AndyRichter: To call fetal tissue "baby parts" shows a childish ignorance about medical research. Imagine a Dr. calling muscle tissue "… 8 hours ago
- I'm supposed to be eating solids, you say? This computer tastes pretty solid to me. #SophieJames… instagram.com/p/-roL-ar39l/ 9 hours ago
- RT @KStreetHipster: **Bring me Solo and the Wookiee** https://t.co/S4kwicGJZ5 3 days ago
- Wow, commuters are in rare form today. Apparently, the idea of a 3-day workweek makes people really, really grumpy. 5 days ago
- Stress eating all the chocolate. 1 week ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
firstname.lastname@example.org… on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Anita Crowther on Running on Empty Truthful teepee on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… ksucrazydaisy on Diva Alert! cher on Happy Birthday To Me… disgusted by you on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Guest Post: Garbage Wars (Part… Rachel on The Laundry Dilemma T on A New Game