Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- cc: @standupkid RT @ParkSlopeParent: Alternate side parking (street cleaning) regulations will be suspended Monday and Tuesday, April 21-22 5 hours ago
- Crap. Still haven't watched last week's Scandal and I just know there'll be spoilers galore after the season finale tonight to try to avoid. 20 hours ago
- RT @standupkid: Daughter, after dropping toy monkey in mushroom soup: "It's pretty gross. Should we put it out on the street?" Such a New Y… 20 hours ago
- You can get a delicious lunch AND dessert for just $3.25...what a deal! instagram.com/p/m51FBXL3xZ/ 1 day ago
- Just finished 'The Language of Flowers' by @VDiffenbaugh and LOVED it. What to read next?? 2 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Juliette on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… maria on Why I Dislike Winter, Part… bpw on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Carmen Lopez on Mealtime Mess aala on Mealtime Mess Simone Kuhn on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Carmen Lopez on Mealtime Mess Dysfunctional Dorris on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… VaL on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Captain Awesome on Hiccups. And more hiccups.…