Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- RT @elizabethforma: Every single Republican in the US Senate voted against equal pay for equal work for women today. Unreal. #equalpay 13 hours ago
- cc: @standupkid RT @ParkSlopeParent: Close your windows tonight from 8p-6a.They're spraying the area for bug control fb.me/1iRlNjbc2 16 hours ago
- Advances may improve success rate for in-vitro fertilization on.wsj.com/1wtFklN via @WSJ 1 day ago
- Where the heck are Max & Ruby's parents? Ruby shouldn't have to take care of her little brother ALL THE TIME. #momthoughts #annoyingcartoons 2 days ago
- It's an epidemic. RT @LoriNKY: Yikes. I'd expect better grammar from @CBSNews. http://t.co/69kOHKOdPh 2 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Patti on Too Many Tissues Missesb on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Missesb on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Tee on The Crumb Conundrum Curly girl on The Laundry Dilemma biggie fattie on Why I Dislike Winter jef on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Chrissy on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Dear Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.…