Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- RT @poniewozik: I would also accept a new blocking policy in exchange for disabling the ability to RT your own praise. 12 hours ago
- RT @NBCNews: JetBlue launches free in-flight Wi-Fi nbcnews.to/1aZ9pKe 18 hours ago
- Put this Santa Hat on your head, and get into the Christmas Spirit - twb.ly/SBg4B1 22 hours ago
- RT @atotalmonet: Just realized "The Monster at the End of This Book" is the ultimate click-bait slide show in children's-book form, so than… 1 day ago
- Asked @standupbambino what she wants for Christmas: -A violin -A turtle but "not a turtle pet, a turtle person" -A garbage can ooookaaay... 1 day ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?