Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- RT @standupkid: Playground: girls' games--intricate, with layers of rules, I can't follow. Boys pretty much take turns throwing themselves … 3 hours ago
- Love it. RT @the2weekwait: Amazing. This mom kept all of her IVF needles and medicine bottles and took this picture. http://t.co/GNrr79M6Qj 1 day ago
- RT @SortaBad: Honey the vet called - you dropped off a loaf of bread by accident? "Wait. If they have the bread, where's Buster?" http://t… 1 day ago
- Every morning I wake up with a different @HamiltonMusical song in my head & I never know which one it'll be #YourObedientServant #Hamiltunes 1 day ago
- Five months old today! instagram.com/p/8gu8flr39s/ 2 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Truthful teepee on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… ksucrazydaisy on Diva Alert! cher on Happy Birthday To Me… disgusted by you on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Guest Post: Garbage Wars (Part… Rachel on The Laundry Dilemma T on A New Game Emily on A New Game JD on Hiccups. And more hiccups.…