Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- This exactly >> This is why you shouldn't click on the naked photos of Jennifer Lawrence - dailylife.com.au/news-and-views… via @DailyLifeAU 1 day ago
- RT @standupkid: Everyday Sexism, kids' pajamas: boys "dream big" while girls are "too cute to sleep." Screw you, pajama designers. http://t… 1 day ago
- So true. RT @Honest: Get. Up. Early. #HonestParenting http://t.co/7ej9LZCJSm 2 days ago
- So apparently if @chipotletweets opens at 11, it doesn't mean they're actually ready to serve food at 11. #badplanning #hungry 4 days ago
- Somebody just walked into work with some @BeardPapasNY cream puffs and I did seriously think about grabbing the bag and running away. 5 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Patti on Too Many Tissues Missesb on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Missesb on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Tee on The Crumb Conundrum Curly girl on The Laundry Dilemma biggie fattie on Why I Dislike Winter jef on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Chrissy on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Dear Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.…