Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- This store manager is an idiot >> 4-year-old banned from doughnut shop for 'rude' comment clickorlando.com/news/4yearold-… 1 hour ago
- It's entirely possible the cafeteria sushi I just ate was not the wisest choice. #lunchproblems #shouldhavehadasandwich 4 hours ago
- Can somebody invent a sandwich where when you bite into it, the meat won't slide all the way to the other side of the bread? #dinnerproblems 1 day ago
- $1.50 pierogies! $0.25 egg creams! But only for 54 mins: Veselka’s 54 Mins of Insanely Cheap Menu Prices Happens Wed shar.es/NMKcc 1 day ago
- They want a baby. The economy won’t play along. wapo.st/1nFEwjT via @washingtonpost 1 day ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
biggie fattie on Why I Dislike Winter jef on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Chrissy on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Dear Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Juli Says on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Christy on Reader Submission: Kourtni lena on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Mel Fleckner on A New Game Karl(from PH) on “I ate too much ice crea…