Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- Holy hell. What's happening in Ferguson is truly awful and I can't stop watching. 1 day ago
- RT @alexismadrigal: There were 162,000 fed cases in 2010, "grand juries declined to return an indictment in 11 of them." http://t.co/cRnM8y… 1 day ago
- RT @brianstelter: The president discouraging vandalism on one side of the screen, a police car being vandalized on the other side of the sc… 1 day ago
- Is this guy getting paid by the word? #Ferguson 1 day ago
- RT @TVMcGee: Twitter apparently shot Michael Brown. Who knew? #Ferguson 1 day ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
itsmecat on I Guess I Need to Buy a D… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Nattie on Running on Empty Melanie on My Husband, the Hoarder Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty Tony McGurk on Running on Empty Deborah, Kent, Washi… on Running on Empty