Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- Started reading 'Station Eleven' by @EmilyMandel on the subway this morning and almost missed my stop. Grabbed me right from the beginning. 1 hour ago
- Husband is weird. RT @standupkid: One of my daughter's @MyLittlePony ponies INSISTED on coming to work with me today. http://t.co/NrxbQ6yAV8 3 hours ago
- While I'm toiling away at work, the husband and daughter are playing in the snow. #jealous instagram.com/p/yXhHsnL38V/ 23 hours ago
- RT @Gothamist: Since NYC Parks are open, here’s where you can go sledding! gothamist.com/2014/01/03/you… http://t.co/Ems22SNPBY 1 day ago
- This made me laugh >> All of my Issues With the “Goodnight Moon” Bedroom theuglyvolvo.com/issues-goodnig… via @theuglyvolvo 1 day ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Shalini Daggar on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Kate Crane on Happy Birthday To Me… Lish on Selective Smelling indigentart on Happy Birthday To Me… itsmecat on I Guess I Need to Buy a D… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… flowerlondon on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Nattie on Running on Empty Melanie on My Husband, the Hoarder