Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- Just watched ep 1 of @UnRealLifetime and I'm hooked. Now I need the husband to take the kids out for the day so I can binge watch the rest. 29 minutes ago
- Was told my short term disability ended; now my "baby bonding" time begins. Wish I knew I was supposed to be ignoring the baby up until now. 46 minutes ago
- This article on Scott Brown and diet pills by @Olivianuzzi is probably the best thing you'll read all day >> thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/… 2 hours ago
- RT @willgoldstein: Children: because who wants a hot meal anyway? 2 hours ago
- This kid is serious about her stretching. instagram.com/p/4o6B5XL3yb/ 2 hours ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
JD on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Dari Hester on Packing Problems Blotty on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… JK on Get it? Get it? Margaret on Denial shonna bearb on Too Many Tissues Deborah on Denial Sherrie on Denial Laurie on Denial Anonymous on I Guess I Need to Buy a D…