Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- I have become a true Park Slope Parent: I actually paid a school consultant to walk me through the public pre-k application process. 😳 1 day ago
- Does every kid in Bklyn over the age of 2 own a scooter? @standupbambino decided she MUST have one and now has scooter envy everywhere we go 1 day ago
- RT @standupkid: South Slope stay-at-home-Dads: step forward and identify yourselves, gents. I can't face these playgrounds alone forever. #… 1 day ago
- cc: @standupkid RT @ParkSlopeParent: Alternate side parking (street cleaning) regulations will be suspended Monday and Tuesday, April 21-22 5 days ago
- Crap. Still haven't watched last week's Scandal and I just know there'll be spoilers galore after the season finale tonight to try to avoid. 5 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Juliette on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… maria on Why I Dislike Winter, Part… bpw on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Carmen Lopez on Mealtime Mess aala on Mealtime Mess Simone Kuhn on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Carmen Lopez on Mealtime Mess Dysfunctional Dorris on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… VaL on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Captain Awesome on Hiccups. And more hiccups.…