Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- Oh hello, middle of the night insomnia. You suck. 1 day ago
- People are INSANE >> mashable.com/2015/04/19/lil… 1 day ago
- So, Lily Pulitzer is a brand that people outside of Boca Raton actually want? This is news to me. 1 day ago
- The husband, @standupkid, is spending the weekend painting the apartment and hanging light fixtures. I gotta say, it's pretty sexy. 1 day ago
- Just caved and bought a pair of Toms for my gigantic, swollen feet. I'm now one step away from making my own hemp milk. 4 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
JK on Get it? Get it? Margaret on Denial shonna bearb on Too Many Tissues Deborah on Denial Sherrie on Denial Laurie on Denial Anonymous on I Guess I Need to Buy a D… Jackie C on Happy Birthday To Me… Jackie C on Happy Birthday To Me… Reader234-Alert on The Tables are Turned!