Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- Wow, thanks! RT @ConeConan: FF @mrsstandupkid brilliantly funny blogger, makes me think, "must try harder" with mine myhusbandisannoying.com 13 hours ago
- So yes, of course I would get knock-me-on-my-ass-sick during my apartment hunting trip in NYC. Figures. 13 hours ago
- Holy hell. Apartment hunting in NYC is exhausting and stressful. 2 days ago
- Me too. RT @poniewozik: Experiencing How I Met Your Mother rage. 3 days ago
- My Travoltified Name is Stephanie Wern! What's yours? slate.com/articles/arts/… #JohnTravoltaNames 4 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Karen on Too Many Tissues Kiki on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Patricia on Stay in Your Lane Michael Loghry on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… MrsRocks on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Rebekah on Reader Submission: Debbie Never That on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Deborah Ford on Running on Empty Deborah Ford on Running on Empty Deborah Ford on Running on Empty