Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- At least I no longer have to set the DVR to go an hour past the end time on the Amazing Race to accommodate the football overrun. 5 days ago
- Shark Tank AND Amazing Race on the same night? When did Friday become a must-see-TV night? 5 days ago
- Yum! RT @TheStoopBK: Now open: @LukesLobster brings rolls, beers & a relaxed Maine attitude to Park Slope goo.gl/OR8sZd 5 days ago
- Working until midnight so no Grey's or Scandal for me tonight. Guess I have to stay off twitter, Facebook & planet Earth to avoid spoilers. 6 days ago
- Fantastic. Husband just keeps getting more annoying. RT @standupkid: Just spilled a full pint of beer. Living room now smells like college. 1 week ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
zayeedah on Trolls Patti on Too Many Tissues Missesb on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Missesb on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Tee on The Crumb Conundrum Curly girl on The Laundry Dilemma biggie fattie on Why I Dislike Winter jef on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Fredulous on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Chrissy on Hiccups. And more hiccups.…