Every time my husband sneezes, he follows that up with saying “I don’t think I’m going to make it”. (Sometimes he varies it with, “I’m ok. I’m ok.” Is he trying to assure me or himself? Because I was definitely never worried.) He seems to think that a sneeze is a certain sign of a fatal illness or something. Just to give you an idea of how annoying this can get, he’s allergic to dust and we have a really dusty apartment so this whole sneezing routine can happen multiple times a day. Fun, huh?
- RT @BayRidgeBeat: Mike's Donuts on 6822 5th Ave is featured by @EaterNY among the TOP 14 doughnut shops in the city! Bravo! #BayRidge http:… 23 hours ago
- RT @Zachats: Psychopaths take selfie in front of 2nd Ave explosion. Later seen digging through rubble for fries. Pic c/o @evgrieve http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @KELLYWEILL: Of course someone found a cow tongue full of needles found in Prospect Park. gothamist.com/2015/03/26/bes… 3 days ago
- RT @DadandBuried: Having kids is like bringing a third wheel along on every date you'll ever have for the rest of your life. If that third … 4 days ago
- Two families I would be happy to never hear about again: the Kardashians and the Duggars. Go away now. Thanks. Bye. 5 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
Margaret on Denial shonna bearb on Too Many Tissues Deborah on Denial Sherrie on Denial Laurie on Denial Anonymous on I Guess I Need to Buy a D… Jackie C on Happy Birthday To Me… Jackie C on Happy Birthday To Me… Reader234-Alert on The Tables are Turned! Reader234-Alert on The Tables are Turned!